Who is the face behind Train2Golden LLC?
Andrea Golden is a current first grade teacher with a passion for fitness and educating others. She is now combining her two passions, teaching and fitness, through at home personal training.
Andrea, owner and head trainer of Train2Golden LLC is a Certified Personal Trainer from the National Academy of Sports Medicine. Andrea is also a certified Group Exercise Instructor from the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America, a certified Schwinn Indoor Cycling Instructor, and a former certified Les Mills BODYPUMP Instructor. Andrea is currently teaching indoor cycling classes at New York Sports Club. She also ran the New York City Marathon in November 2015.
- Bachelors of Science in Elementary Education, Manhattan College
- Masters of Science in Special Education, Manhattan College
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Group Exercise Certified, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- Former Certified Les Mills BODYPUMP Instructor
- Certifed Schwinn Indoor Cycling Instructor
- TRX Level 1 Instructor
- CPR and AED Certified, American Red Cross